How to Apply for Scholarship
- Prescribed SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM is available on demand at Front Office.
- To avail the scholarship, student has to produce required documents (as mentioned below) along with the scholarship application form at the
earliest at our Corporate Office (Patna ) / Classroom Centers.
- Students for whom the X or XII Board Result is awaited at the time of Admission can also apply for scholarship at later stage (before last date) with the
below mentioned documents, if eligible.
- Last date to submit scholarship Application Form is 30/09/2016. [ No application for scholarship, thereafter shall be accepted in any case.]
Important Information :
- Disbursement of scholarship will be credited in your (Father/Mother/Student) bank account in August 2016 or 1 month from the date of Application
(whichever is later) through NEFT / RTGS only. For this you have to submit cancelled cheque or bank passbook first page copy along with scholarship
- For NURTURE Course (Classroom Contact Programme) student, the scholarship will be provided only in FIRST Academic Session.
- Scholarship amount will be calculated on Total Amount (excluding Service Tax).
- Scholarship for Sibling (TS24, MS24, ES24, PS10) will be available only for one candidate (real brother/sister).
A student is eligible for only one scholarship at a time, No two criteria can be clubbed to avail deduction in fee at ALLEN.
Documents required for availing the Scholarship
along with SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM